DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Tunnel Vision

Box Man

4AA2F0EA-B5E8-4FBB-B840-E7ED2AB94FFB.jpeg
  • NIKON CORPORATION - NIKON 1 V1
  • 6.7 mm
  • ƒ/3.5
  • 1/13 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 800

I wanted to see how a larger version of this image would look on this site.

D7A58266-B970-4313-A00D-F00C099089E9.jpeg
  • NIKON CORPORATION - NIKON 1 V1
  • 6.7 mm
  • ƒ/3.5
  • 1/13 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 800

I added a little vignetting to this B&W.

Maybe some day I will figure out how you do things like this!
Thank you, Rich!

But if you were in Tokyo, or any metropolis with a lot of cool neon lights, you'd be able to replicate it all. Just follow the groovy lights. :daumenhoch:

Thanks for pointing that out, Archer. For many years, I've been searching for the One-legged woman, the murderess of Dr. Richard Kimble. Now I know she's in Tokyo!

Too much noise for my taste. Maybe worth to run through NR software. Woman on the right looks like have one leg. But interesting composition.
Thanks for the looking. I appreciate your honesty, too. I am aware of and understand that many people dislike too much noise, which is quite visible in this image. Personally, though, I don't mind, at all. Having shot with an one-inch Nikon 1 sensor for 10 years, my tolerance for noise is a lot higher than most. The only noise I can't handle is the kind that comes from my neighbor. LOL o_O:LOL:

Thanks for pointing that out, Archer. For many years, I've been searching for the One-legged woman, the murderess of Dr. Richard Kimble. Now I know she's in Tokyo!
If you come shooting with me at night I can show you many one-legged ladies and lads in Tokyo. :eek:

Thanks for the looking. I appreciate your honesty, too. I am aware of and understand that many people dislike too much noise, which is quite visible in this image. Personally, though, I don't mind, at all. Having shot with an one-inch Nikon 1 sensor for 10 years, my tolerance for noise is a lot higher than most. The only noise I can't handle is the kind that comes from my neighbor. LOL o_O:LOL:
I respect that. That is why I said "to my taste".
If you come shooting with me at night I can show you many one-legged ladies and lads in Tokyo. :eek:
Glad to help.:)

Back