DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

A few from in and around Gouda NL

Poldersnapper

Museumhaven, most tourists don't get this far, though it is only a 10 minute walk from the centre.
People actually live in these beautifully restored vintage cargo ships.

Panorama from 7 vertical shots, stitched with Ptgui.
Nikon Z5 and Z 2.8 28mm SE:

23-06-01D-DPR.jpg

Broekvelden lake, Reeuwijk NL.
Nikon Z 5 and Nikkor 1.8 50mm AI:

23-05-28A-DPR.jpg

After sunset.
Pano from 5 vertical shots, stitched with PS Photomerge.
Nikon Z5 and Nikkor 1.8 50mm AI:

23-05-28B-DPR.jpg

Thanks for looking and feel free to add your thoughts and/or comments,

André

Hi Andre, the first image is my idea of Southern Netherlands, canals, Dutch gables, barges, windmills you are just missing older women riding very upright bicycles. It would be interesting to type this into generative fill to see what comes out. Lovely image. Ken

Hi Andre, the first image is my idea of Southern Netherlands, canals, Dutch gables, barges, windmills you are just missing older women riding very upright bicycles. It would be interesting to type this into generative fill to see what comes out. Lovely image. Ken
Thanks Ken, we call them 'Oma fiets' - Granny bike ;)

André

Lovely André, where is it? I also have an e-bike which allows me to climb the many hills around here without triggering my knee pain. Ken
Hi Ken, this is our 15th century Town Hall in Gouda.
BTW, I used to travel the Highlands & Islands like this (Isle of Arran 1996).
Clearly, those days are over ;)

André
scot1996-003-arran-fiets-DPR.jpg

Back