DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Contax ND

Dana,

you will find in the photo gallery many ND images. This is a Contax Forum, so images of all Contax cameras are in the photo gallery.

I do not see the point to have a gallery with ND images only. You can make a search for Contax ND if you want to analyse something specific in a ND-image.

Dana,

In my web site (link below), click on Beauty which takes you to my photograph area. The sections for New York and New Zealand are all ND shots, about a couple hundred of them. There's a Detail page in the section that gives data for each shot (ISO, aperture, speed, etc.)

http://improbablystructuredlayers.net

DJ

Andy, thanks for your post on printing from you ND. That's great news! I'm sold. Now If I can just find an ND, I should be in business...

will

Thanks for the info... If I could afford an ND I'd buy one. The price will come down! Some nice shots here! :)

-Dana

"Dana,

In my web site (link below), click on Beauty which takes you to my photograph area. The sections for New York and New Zealand are all ND shots, about a couple hundred of them. There's a Detail page in the section that gives data for each shot (ISO, aperture, speed, etc.)

http://improbablystructuredlayers.net

DJ"

Dirk,

The title page says the last post here was on 5/16, but the last shown post here is from 5/14. Did stuff get lost during the archiving?

DJ

Hi DJ,

you are really paying attention to detail
happy.gif

Yes, there was one posting on 16.5.2003 in the N-Digital thread. It was a question about the N17-35 lens and I moved it into the N17-35 thread, because it is clearly not a ND question

Dirk

I was wondering if anyone is using an LCD hood on their ND and if so what brand? I cannot find one specifically made for the ND - of course!

Hello fellow Contax ND sufferers,
Yesterday a lighnting of inspiration stroke me, and I developed several RAW files with edge emphasis -1. After subsequent careful sharpening in Photoshop, virtually no moire pattern was visible on files shot with ISO100 and lower. THey had some oneven color gradations, but not that bad at all. At ISO400, though, JPEG and TIFF files are substantially smoother.

=20 Irakly Shanidze , did u ever find out what = is going to happen to the contax ND users, now that this thing is gone. = mostly what happens to the 7k1!!=20

Hi Folks,

I'm looking for a little feedback on the NDigital. My father owns this camera and has been having problems with it since new. For starters he has the battery life problem but I won't go into that as we all know that situation..
happy.gif

However, please look at the attached picture. The camera was set completely on Auto everything and the metering was set on Program mode and Matrix metering.... The day was very bright overcast so there is no reason for the camera to underexpose so badly. Can you folks give me any feedback if this is a typical output of the camera? He has sent it to the Contax repair shop in NJ in the past but they returned it to him saying that it was normal....something doesn't add up.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kerry
100125.jpg

Back