DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Recent B&W T-Max 100

sportback

Recent? Well, is this afternoon recent enough? :)

40mm or 100mm - you'll have to guess

Attachments

• 734-25-012 r 150.jpg
    EXIF
    734-25-012 r 150.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 734-25-012 r 150.jpg
    EXIF
    734-25-012 r 150.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 18
My guesss is 1,3 and 5 are 40 mm, 2,4 and 6 are 100 mm.
Of course I am serously handicapped by the resolution of my screen and the limited upload capacity.

There is absolutely no comment possible on the quality of these images other than very good. :daumenhoch_smilie:
I am sure an excellent head and a decent tripod helped to achieve this result. :z04_yes:

Paul

Thank you for your kind comments. As it happens, only N°2 was taken with the 100mm (I was less pleased with the others I took with the 100mm so I didn't upload them)

The tripod was, of course, vital - as to my head, it's still as hairy, but I'm glad to see it still works sometimes...

Ian

Great to see your B/W work . Thank you for posting .

I do like nr.4 and nr.6 very much . And I find it also great , that you created an album for the forum .

These images remind me to shoot some B/W again after all that "digi-snapping " time .

Currently , I feel a bit burnt out and I discover , I can't do as much in photography as I want .

Jürgen

Fantastic light today here in the South West of France - this is not a good example, but I'm quite pleased with the result!!

Attachments

• p 1.jpg
    EXIF
    p 1.jpg
    376.8 KB · Views: 11
  • p 1.jpg
    EXIF
    p 1.jpg
    376.8 KB · Views: 11
Nice shots!!!

This film is the first B&W film ever i will use soon, loaded into my Holga 120WPC and waiting a proper time to shoot with it, my Hasselblad 501CM is still a blind, no lens yet, i don't know but i wish if my H series lens can work on my 501CM if possible.

Thank you for your kind comments. As it happens, only N°2 was taken with the 100mm (I was less pleased with the others I took with the 100mm so I didn't upload them)

Which also nicely shows that all these horror stories about the Distagon 4/40 's
distortion are well exaggerated...

Which I have been stating before :)

good stuff indeed....great shots....dunno what it is about film apart from the look it has etc etc bla bla IRONICALLY I have found without fail that it also reduces way better than digital to web site viewing resolution.....go figure....film beating digital at its own game!

Back