DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

One tree landscapes - let's see yours

The Wanaka Tree, Lake Wanaka, New Zealand
View attachment 832

ok, guys, I give up already. First I thought it would be an LMount thing in the LMF sister forum, that so many people make great shots. But here now too...

Maybe I just stay in my engine room of DPRF and give up on photography... :z02-zek:

Where the hell are you all living to even find these spots - apart from the ability to take a shot like these...?

let it snow, let it snow. and there're fine tree images posted above in this thread.

Abbey tree.jpg

ok, guys, I give up already. First I thought it would be an LMount thing in the LMF sister forum, that so many people make great shots. But here now too...

Maybe I just stay in my engine room of DPRF and give up on photography... :z02-zek:

Where the hell are you all living to even find these spots - apart from the ability to take a shot like these...?
Thank you very much for your lovely comment, Dirk. Much appreciated!

Very nice image. How did you managed to get this tree so sharp at SS of 1.6s?

Thank you very much, Archer. Much appreciated!

I took it on a tripod. :)

For some reason I was unable to link your post with a quote and had to quote it manually.

Thank you very much, Archer. Much appreciated!

I took it on a tripod. :)

For some reason I was unable to link your post with a quote and had to quote it manually.
I understud about tripod. :) How leaves and branches were so still? No motion blur.

Big Tree, actually part of one tree.

LarryDSC_7417_DxO.jpg
  • NIKON CORPORATION - NIKON D850
  • 28.0 mm
  • ƒ/5.6
  • 1/60 sec
  • Center-Weighted Average
  • Manual exposure
  • ISO 560

I understud about tripod. :) How leaves and branches were so still? No motion blur.
I would have been surprised that you wouldn't have thought that I used a tripod. :) We were very lucky as it was a very still morning as you can see by the glass like water. :)

Back