DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

New brochures

biggles3

Hi Dirk,

I've just scanned a 139Q brochure but to get each colour page down to 130kb reduces the quality so much that the text becomes difficult to read. Is there another email or web address that I can send it to which accepts a larger file size? 180kb makes the pages much more readable. I also have a 137MD brochure and a 137MA as well as a very large RTSII brochure that I am ready to scan for the Forum but there's little point if they are not readable.

Your advice would be appreciated. Many thanks,

Graham

Hi Graham,

we have now a bigger server, so you can scan them for final size of 400KB. This should be enough for a good quality.

Best wishes

Hi Dirk,

I've just scanned a 139Q brochure but to get each colour page down to 130kb reduces the quality so much that the text becomes difficult to read. Is there another email or web address that I can send it to which accepts a larger file size? 180kb makes the pages much more readable. I also have a 137MD brochure and a 137MA as well as a very large RTSII brochure that I am ready to scan for the Forum but there's little point if they are not readable.

Your advice would be appreciated. Many thanks,

Graham

Use the free service https://wetransfer.com/ and PM me for my email address. As soon as I have it I will upload it on the server.

Back