DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

202FA Shutter Jammed

jaytea

Hi all - I have an issue with a 202FA. I'm hoping a more experienced/technical 200 series shooter can help.

I've had the camera a few months and although I had an initial issue with a loose light seal that I got resolved at classicv.co.uk (apparently very common), it came back wiht an all clear and up to now I've been very happy. Shot 20 rolls with it and an 80mm, no problems. Today tried on a 'new' 50mm and a 150mm for size, and somehow in the process of swapping those lenses around and attempting to put my 80mm back on its managed to jam itself! Mirror up, winder locked solid, the release button in the center of the winder is non responsive. No lens attached, and with the mirror up lenses arent locking into postion of course. I've changed the battery, no difference. I'm sure must have done something dumb. Any ideas?

suggestions appreciated before I end up sending it back to classicv.co.uk for another hosptial visit :-(

JT.

Back