DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Juvenile Cooper's Hawk

grsnovi

DPRF-Patron
I would have never seen this guy if he hadn't been pointed out to me. He blends in so well.
94 - small.jpg
  • OM Digital Solutions - OM-1
  • LEICA DG 100-400/F4.0-6.3
  • 400.0 mm
  • ƒ/6.3
  • 1/800 sec
  • Center-Weighted Average
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 500

I would have never seen this guy if he hadn't been pointed out to me. He blends in so well.View attachment 1197

Thanks for posting this image. Very natural, like I was standing next to you.
This is a perfect example of what wildlife enthusiast have in common, the difficulty or challenge in saving an image or experience, of a creature that is not meant be seen at all. When considering all the categories of photographic subjects, wildlife stands out as possibly the one subject that resist's being seen, much less photographed. This is why it seems to never get boring or routine.

The final image is just the icing on the cake. The experience, the process, the difficulty, the uncertainty, and sometimes the journey, is what keeps us coming back. for more.
Keep it fun!!!

Back