DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Greetings from Wodonga...

foveonfan

G'day all!

Found this little bloom in a neighbour's garden and took it home (OK, I asked permission) to my studio where I can use my strobes. One strobe was used against the outside (top RH), with a portable off camera fill flash just above the lens.

Sincere regards, Jim Roelofs

Attachments

• Fresia.jpg
    EXIF
    Fresia.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 13
Hello Jim,

wonderful light you created there! There you have a wonderful mixture between shining-through light and incident light. :z02_respekt:

Is that a lily?

See you with nice pictures

Klaus

Hi, Klaus!

It's a Fresia. The colours just got to me whilst on an early morning (daily) walk with my wife. And then when I kneeled down and looked inside it, it captured my heart!

A flash meter makes this an easy job as far as exposure goes. There was a little time required to get the "inside view" set up. Love these little projects.

Back