DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Digital Back for RTSIII

R

rafasaka

<font color="119911">It forgives the errors of language, it is that I am Brazilian and I do not speak English! It was analyzing my RTSIII and I verified that more contacts behind cameras of that used for the date exist back. E I looked some accessory that used these contacts but I did not find nothing of this. They would be these contacts for a digital future back? Exists some accessory that uses the other contacts? Since already I am thankful!

I doubt, since the design was somrthing like 14 years ago and I believe digital compatability would not have been considered at that time. Even the new Nikon F6 is a pure film based camera, I really don't think the RTSIII could be so much further ahead. It's a good idea and Leica R series is doing exactly that. I hope CONTAX can produce something that is compatable with the range of manual lenses which are SUPERB!

That would be my dream too but in view of the advent of the N series of lenses, I don't think it will happen unfortunately.
John

Back