CI Photocommunity

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

My little bit of paradise Continued...

foveonfan

Hello all!

As promised, here is my third version of the same hut. This was last autumn. All three are 2 frame stitches. If you look closely in this one, you can see some of the leaves in the trees moved by the windy weather prevalent that day.

I hope Klaus forgives me as the file is a little larger, being a panorama of 2 frames, as I want the blurring leaves to show.

Sincere regards, Jim Roelofs

Discover the light on your journey.

Attachments

• Wallace Hut 0508.jpg
    Wallace Hut 0508.jpg
    341.5 KB · Views: 34

tc95

Wow...I love the trees....and the setting....This place looks awesome....

On another note, if you added some fog and night sky...you could have one heck of a creepy movie....LOL

Thank you for showing us your get-away...

Tony C.

Guest .

Banned
Hi Jim,

a nice shot again! :)

If you had not told, I would not have noticed that this is a stiched panorama. It is done most perfctly ... I would say.

Did you use Adobe photomerge?!

See you with nice pictures

Klaus

foveonfan

Hi, Klaus!

I never use stitching software. Since my early days of stitching, I found that (because I specialize in large wall prints) the file sizes are usually quite large (in excess of 1GB) and as a result, the stitching programs I tried (including the one in PS) would either "fall over" or take too long (for my liking) to complete the command.

In other words, it's quicker for me to do it manually and as a bonus, I maintain full control over the entire process. ;)

Sincere regards, JR

Discover the light on your journey.

Guest .

Banned
Hi Jim,

This year I did a lot of work with panorama tools, which I find more and more fascinating. They can do much more than just in-line horizontal panoramic views .... however ... I am running out of topic here in your nice thread ... I am going to show a few examples in another thread.

Hava a look
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
... if you like! :)

See you with nice pictures

Klaus