DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

ND prices crashing through the ceiling

I've waited a while for this, now it has become reality: A commercial trader in a well known shopping portal demands 2500 euros for a ND. One year ago I paid a mere 1000 euros for a machine "like new" in the original box.
The question is if there will ever be a revirement of the N system. A ND with a modern sensor and a faster AF could be a serious competitor for the "big three".

Greetings, Hans

Just bought mine, mint boxed, serviced and updated last year... 1100 GBP.

I've waited a while for this, now it has become reality: A commercial trader in a well known shopping portal demands 2500 euros for a ND. One year ago I paid a mere 1000 euros for a machine "like new" in the original box.
The question is if there will ever be a revirement of the N system. A ND with a modern sensor and a faster AF could be a serious competitor for the "big three".

Greetings, Hans
Realized that just now, it seems to be impossible to find a body at a decent price right now.

Back