DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Solution for photos not displaying in the photo gallery

saspencr

Sorry about the location of this posting, but I didn't have permission to post in the contax news and information on the site category...I noticed that some of the photos that have been uploaded were not displaying in my browser. The problem is with Internet Explorer. If anyone is experiencing the same problem there is a fix available at the microsoft internet explorer updates site. Cheers, Scott

>This may have to do with a collision between P/S 7 for Mac and IE 6. If jpg's are saved with the "SAVE AS" function it causes problems on some messaging boards. If you work on a Mac you should use the "SAVE FOR WEB" for saving jpg's. > At www.phototalk.net they had the same problem, but the site admin came up with a solution.

>

Back