DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Dave Keller from DPreview

dlkeller

I'm hoping for the best from this DPR replacement and look forward to sharing photos and information as well as learning from your experience. I started with Minolta, switched to Minolta A mount then eventually to Sony where I use an A68 with my old lenses and an A7ii with my E mount ones. My photography is general with family and projects, but scenery and wildlife are my real passions. We're kind of the startup group here and I'm looking for a long term, pleasent relationship with all of you.

Hi Dave,

:welcome-to-forum:

We're kind of the startup group here and I'm looking for a long term, pleasent relationship with all of you.

I agree. This is like building a house. I made the first floor with this place and its software and we all need to work hard now to make the second floor.

Above all we have to have fun here!

Back