DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Maxxum 5

misfit

I love to take photos and for 10 years I have asked my husband for a minolta camera. I got the maxxum 5 this year as a early christmas gift. From what I heard its supposed to be a good one to really get started with my photo obsesion I have, smiles. Once I learn all the features I am sure it will be great, but at camera america it was a good price and came with 2 free classes to take in january so tell me I did good with my choice of first REAL cameras.

Hi Helen,
I am glad that after 10 years of asking your dear husband you finally got a nice camera ;-) I bought the Maxxum 5 two years ago and I have not regretted it since then. It takes awesome pictures, with the lens it came with as well as with another one I bought afterwards. It is easy to handle and will bring you alot of fun, I promise!
Merry Xmas, Tina

Back