DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Battery problem

J

jazzyced

Hi everybody,
I hope someone can help me: I bought my Minolta Dynax 5 a year ago and hardly used it (due to a lack of time). It is only now that I can start to really enjoy it! Unfortunatly, It seems that I have battery issue: the batteries only last a couple of days!!! If I want to save them I have to remove them from the camera!!! It makes no difference if I use or not the camera... Believe me I did not forget to turn it off!
Does anybody have an idea?
Thx for your help!
Cedric

I own Dynax 505si super and can say that even if you leave the camera on for a day or so it does not run empty. I got I think 6 month with my first set and was shooting 3-5 rolls a month.

So I guess it's electronic problem and best thing is to turn to local Minolta shop or repairshot with good reputation.

Now, if only I could find someone to fix similar problem on my XD-7
happy.gif

Back