DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Let's see how many of us find our way here

lilispapa

Our group on the old site is small but close knit, thanks for providing a unique space for us. Here's an early shot from my first full year of V1 ownership.
DSC_3476.JPG

Nice to have this space. So far, this site works better than dprevived. Also, it’s nicer here that the N1 isn’t bunched together with Coolpix.

I've entered the matrix with suitcase and all. I did try to post a photo but was rejected because the file size was too large. This had never happened to me before at DPReview. :mad:

View attachment 190
Last photo posted on the original DPR N1 forum.
Glad to have you here, I just posted at the old place to let everyone knn no ow about it
I've entered the matrix with suitcase and all. I did try to post a photo but was rejected because the file size was too large. This had never happened to me before at DPReview. :mad:
Hi Box Man, welcome! I posted a photo first thing from my computer and I think it was a full size image and it went fine. The other sites I have tried require me to resize, so I thought it was same as DPR. I will try another post later to check.

Glad to have you here, I just posted at the old place to let everyone knn no ow about it

Hi Box Man, welcome! I posted a photo first thing from my computer and I think it was a full size image and it went fine. The other sites I have tried require me to resize, so I thought it was same as DPR. I will try another post later to check.
Hi Paul!
Yes, I did see your post at the old site. Thanks for letting us in on your secret hideout. LOL
Hopefully, I'll be able to post a photo or two in the near future. If not I will just be a looker.

Back