CI Photocommunity

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

New T3 user

Hello all,

I'm expecting my T3 any day now. I'm looking forward to shooting it in addition to my M6 Leica (with Zeiss Biogon 2/35 lens).

I'm hoping to find some active T3 shooters!

David.
www.davidmanningimages.com

Those particular shots were made on Kodak BW400CN C-41 process film, and machine-scanned.

I love the sharpness. I don't think I could have gotten better results with my M6.

stealth

Gold CI-Patron
Hi David

The results are really good. They really remind me of the good old times when I used to shoot the same film or the Tri-X, which I liked as well. Now I feel like going out and shooting some film! :) Thanks!

Cheers
M;los

Wow...glad someone actually SAW these posts. AND...I'm glad it inspired you to shoot some film.

I think I'll shoot some color this weekend at the amusement park with my kids...and my T3.

stealth

Gold CI-Patron
Hi David

There's always someone looking at the photographs, even if they do not reply to the posts. So be assured, your photographs are beeing looked at. :)

Unfortunately I saw that some of my old cameras do not work at the moment. I guess it is because they were standing around for too long. I will pick one or two and give it to the service.

Cheers
Milos

Beautifulboz

Your images

David - I've just joined the forum, and was interested in your images, as I have no experience of the Contax compacts. They looked fine, the details was impressive.

Regards - Michael

dirk

CI-Founder
@ David

please upload the images as described here:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Links get too often broken over the time. This is why we do not allow image-linking if you want to have image-comments here in the forum