DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Contax RTS III Brochure

C

Contaxcam

Hello,

I am looking for a RTS III Brochure (in preferably good condition), does anyone know where to get one? Thanks.

Regards, Vincent

Thanks you all! Vincenzo thank you for your link, I have just used it to order a 645 catalog, they do indeed send their catalogs abroad! Many thanks to Bob Letsche for kindly sending me his RTS III brochure!

Regards to you all and enjoy your weekend!

Vincent

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for your kind offer, but our message just crossed, anyway I appreciate your offer!

Kind regards,

Vincent

Posted by Vincent L. Bijvoet (Contaxcam) on Friday, November 14, 2003 - 1:26 am:

Hello,

I am looking for a RTS III Brochure (in preferably good condition), does anyone know where to get one? Thanks.

Regards, Vincent

Have you looked at the MIR photo site?

DAW

Hi Don,

Thanks for the tip, but I have already found a printed copy. I have checked the MIR site, but there are no pdf-copies of the RTSIII brochure (RTSII is available though). Thanks!

Regards,
Vincent

Back