DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Test Upload...

PKM-UK

Of note, limits are being applied on uploads at present, which appears to be 500k and 2000x1600 pixels and I'm not sure where/ if the exif data can be found.

(There also seems to be a 10 minute window for editing posts).

Phil

DP-R-1.jpg
  • Canon - Canon EOS R5
  • RF100-500mm F4.5-7.1 L IS USM
  • 500.0 mm
  • ƒ/7.1
  • 1/400 sec
  • Partial
  • Manual exposure
  • ISO 500

Last edited:
It is now 2048x2048.

You can also embed images from external sources.

Use browser addon exify for Firefox and Chrome. Excellent tool See the FAQ/Have you seen subforum for more info.

Hi D
It is now 2048x2048.

Use browser addon exify for Firefox and Chrome. Excellent tool See the FAQ/Have you seen subforum for more info.
Hi Dirk,

Thanks for upping the limits - appreciated!

I did read your instructions (which are both clear and helpful), but I don't keep any images on an external server.

Also, a BIG 'thank you' to you and your colleagues for your work on setting these forums up - much appreciated!

Phil

Also, a BIG 'thank you' to you and your colleagues for your work on setting these forums up - much appreciated!

Thank you! :z04-whip2-1:

It is now 2048x2048.

That will help a LOT Dirk. The larger the file size, the better for Retouching work. 4 MB should be big enough for most people to work with.

Hi Babine,

Very tasteful treatment - those eyes are burrowing even deeper into my psyche now - pleased you had fun!! :)

Phil

Hi lacogada,

Excellent! A very striking re-imagination that really draws the viewer in (and when you reach the focus, those eyes are absolutely devastating!).

Thank you! :D

Phil

Back