DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Utah County

toisondor

Thanks to your comments under 'Landscapes', I've felt encouraged to try to do a little more with BW. Here are some attempts at converting some more landscapes using SPP (with some touch up in PS).

These are all SD14 18-50mm EX Macro (#1 @18, the others @50mm), ISO 100.

Jesse

Attachments

• RockCanyon01BWs.jpg
    EXIF
    RockCanyon01BWs.jpg
    335.1 KB · Views: 11
  • RockCanyon04BWs.jpg
    EXIF
    RockCanyon04BWs.jpg
    309.6 KB · Views: 7
  • RockCanyon07BWs.jpg
    EXIF
    RockCanyon07BWs.jpg
    336.8 KB · Views: 7
Thanks for sharing Jesse!! These are very nice pictures!!! :)

Truly remarkable landscape. There is an abundance of detail and you compose it very well. I am certain that I will be back to this post to take another look!

good luck shooting more landscapes,

Robert

Excellent work Jesse. The snowy mountain pic is incredible.
Beautiful pics.
Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for your kind comments. The snow-blown peaks were shot through my thick, very green (and not very clean) office window. I had just received the 2x converter and was eager to see what it could see.

Thats the view from your office window?!!? I am very envious. That would be very relaxing to have as a view during the day. :)

I don't have a window in my cube, but my office area has a really nice view (if you can see around the generator shack) of a mountain peak...

Back