DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a spin-off of dpreview. We are a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. From smartphone to Medium Format.

DPRF is a community for everybody, every brand and every sensor format. Digital and film.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Wondering why?

Are you sure about that Dirk, I tried that 3 times and it would not let me proceed until I put in a name so I used yours and then it went thru.

It was strange, I was getting a error message saying to include ( not exact verbiage) the referring member.

It was strange, I was getting a error message saying to include ( not exact verbiage) the referring member.

Did you click beforehand on a link that someone else gave you beforehand? Because then there is the userid in that URL and it will ask you always for that uername.

I tested this now with a dummy registration and I did not have any problems to register without putting name in that field.

Only the Captcha questions has to be answered for spam protection.

I don't remember needing a Referrer when I joined? I joined not too long ago too...

Welcome, from Singapore.

Back