DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

So, where are the Panny guys from DP?

Glad to see some folks here.
A test to see if I understand the photo posting right. resized to 2000x1500 does that work right?

P1320896-reszto2000x1500.JPG

A test to see if I understand the photo posting right. resized to 2000x1500 does that work right?

The software is doing the resizing for you. PAy attention to the screenshot in the image upload tutorial. You forgot the second image. First click on insert/thumbnail for the first images to insert it in the textfield, then you hit twice the return key and do the same with the second image etc.

See the FAQ for image uploads

I found you! Thought we might have a Panasonic heading but don't see one yet. I use the FZ2500 most of the time and use the FZ200 on occasion. Don't often get a photo of a Pileated Woodpecker but was lucky to find this guy the other day.
P1790414_edited-2.jpg
  • Panasonic - DMC-FZ2500
  • 171.7 mm
  • ƒ/4.5
  • 1/250 sec
  • Center-Weighted Average
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 125

Most seem to be over at FB on the several Panasonic subforms. Main page is DPR Alumni, but subforums for multiple cameras or Panasonic in general. The FZ200/FZ300 forum is quite active with lots of photos posted. Great shot by the way. We seldom see one of these around where I live.

Most seem to be over at FB on the several Panasonic subforms. Main page is DPR Alumni, but subforums for multiple cameras or Panasonic in general. The FZ200/FZ300 forum is quite active with lots of photos posted. Great shot by the way. We seldom see one of these around where I live.
Thanks! We see them rarely here too. I hear them now and then but rarely have a chance at a photo.

Titles says it all
Still sticking mostly with the original DPR for now, as to being for 20 years just easier to use.
Need to take the time to get accustom to this Forum's Format/ Posting methods; just not has been a high enough priority.
Really do not care for all the old DPR "TALK" forums (i.e., Panasonic Talk, etc.) all being lumped into one forum here.
Interesting that there's only the "Sony small sensor cameras" manged to have their own forum.

Nice Peacock Flycaster. Where'd you find that?
Thanks. About 17# caught on a simple 1/2 inch popper on the Cinaruco River, Vz. Moved on to Brazilan and Colombian waters for bigger peas on the fly. But, never caught anything bigger than 20#.

Back