DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

125x Magnifier

Gabi - I assume you are refering to the LED exposure read-outs. I use the magnifier on the M7 -.72 and there is no problem reading the exposures in the viewfinder. The 28 mm framelines becomes a bit more difficult to see though.
Rgds
Daniel

> Gabi - the view is even more compromised with the 0.85x and 1.25x > combination. You can still read the LED's, but they're a little out > of sight if you're concentrating on your picture, so sometimes I > forget to check whether the shutter speed is fast enough (on auto). > They're also quite big with this magnification! I think it's still > worth the benefits, though of the 1.25x. Jim

>Jim- If I use 0.72 with 1.25 I see the LED's than 0.85. Why does it change? I think the LED should be the same recognizable on both. Gabor

Here comes my new toy.

96934.jpg

http://www.hayatacamera.co.jp/services/miyazaki.html#01

I just discovered that the new x1.15 magnifier could be put on top of x1.25 magnifier to get x1.44. It works on my M3.

Back