DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

My first job with a Hasselblad

Kai

Hi
I recently got myself a h4d-31 with the standard 80mm. So, not only new to hasselblad, but new to mf as well. Normally I shoot with a 5dII and quality L lenses, but I've never enjoyed a shoot like I did with the hasselblad. I'm sold!
The objective of the shoot was to capture a typical dish at a steakhouse. Low-key, clean and atmosphere.
As I'm new to mf, any feedback is well appreciated. Good and bad.
Regards
Kai

Attachments

• Job_0123-small.jpg
    EXIF
    Job_0123-small.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 42
Beautiful images, really well done. I think you're going to be very happy with the 'blad system, you are certainly off to a flying start.

Thanks Cyril, I find the colours produced by the h-system incredible. I've now tested it in quite a few situations and its "signature" color-look still hasn't failed! As I got the entry camera I'm really curious to what a d -60 and its bigger sensor would be like..

Great comments, but as a new member (I paid at the 25 Euro level) I cannot see the images being commented upon. This is extremely frustrating. Sys admin, are you there???

Back