OM mount on an SD and SA lenses....

So I'm planning on using a number of OM lenses on an SD camera using Luis' OM mount replacement. I'm wondering if there is a way to convert some SA mount lenses to OM so I don't have to put on the original mount whenever I want to use the SA lenses. I'm fine if everything is manual since the OM lenses would be manual as well.

Any ideas?

tc95

SigmaZuiko....I know on eBay there are several old mount adapters...but non for Oly to SA that I know of...If you know the distance from the element between Oly and Sigma...you might be able to get someone to fabricate a few...I have been looking into changing my old Leica R lenses into Sony MA mounts just have not done it....

Good Luck...

Ahh, I think I phrased my sentences a little strangely. I'm basically looking for a way to mount SA lenses to an Oly body (since I'm changing the mount on my Sigma to OM)

tc95

SigmaZuiko...I think that it would probably be cheaper for you to purchase a second SD14 camera to use your SA mount lenses on...at least that is what I found...

I wanted to convert a few nikon mount lenses to SA since they were MF and found that asking a person to machine the parts was going to cost me $400 for five to seven of them...when buying a camera off ebay at the time with the Nikon-F mount was the same price...

So I picked up a second then a third camera....by the way this was when you could pick these camera's up for around $300-$400 USD on eBay...

I know it's not what you wanted to hear but it my be an easier fix...

Tony C. :z04_cowboy:

DSG

Ahh, I think I phrased my sentences a little strangely. I'm basically looking for a way to mount SA lenses to an Oly body (since I'm changing the mount on my Sigma to OM)
There is another option. Buy a cheap Olympus OM-4/3rds adapter (£5.25 with free postage on ebay) and modify it so that it has an SA mount on the 4/3rds end. I have no idea if infinity focus will be possible but it will save to you a lot of money.