DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

SIGMA HIGH ISOs ... and so it works...

German vs Arcsoft version

First, thanks al lot, Klaus, for attracting our attention to this software and for your other very helpful contributions to this forum.

As far as my limited tests show, the Arcsoft slider span for color noise is limited compared to the German version. Time for me to re-activate my rather rusty german...

Jean

PS : recipes or filters

PS: The RPS filters or recipes reside in \AppData\Roaming\ArcSoft\Raw PhotoStudio\Recipes, with file extension .PSE. This could allow for an exchange between users, if there is (hopefully) no other reference file.

Jean

Raw Photo Studio

Hi All,

well, all this can easily be done with a software named Raw Photo Studio.

Hi Klaus-R,

I'm very impressed with your processing of High ISO images.

Is Raw Photo Studio also called ArcSoft PhotoSudio Darkroom 1.5?

Kind regards,

iMac

Raw Photo Studio

Hi Klaus-R,

I'm sorry to have bothered you with my silly question, my head is not in gear due to the excitement of the impending arrival of my second SD14 Body!

I have since re-read your most excellent posts to find that ArcSoft PhotoStudio Darkroom is in fact, not identical to Raw PhotoStudio.

Looks like I will have to get the Raw PhotoStudio Terms translated from German to English!

Best Regards,

iMac

Raw PhotoStudio (Image Masters) German/English Translation

Hi Klaus-R,

I'm sorry to have bothered you with my silly question, my head is not in gear due to the excitement of the impending arrival of my second SD14 Body!

I have since re-read your most excellent posts to find that ArcSoft PhotoStudio Darkroom is in fact, not identical to Raw PhotoStudio.

Looks like I will have to get the Raw PhotoStudio Terms translated from German to English!

Best Regards,

iMac

I have since downloaded a Trial version of Raw Photo/Studio (Image Masters) and done a spreadsheet German/English translation of the German terms (courtesy of Google) used in the image adjustment sliders.

If anyone is interested, I will post a photo image of this translation spreadsheet.

Regards,

iMac

iMac,

I was planning on creating a translation page, but haven't gotten around to it. I think that no one should shy away from the program because of language. Once you know which buttons to push, it's more about the image.

Meanwhile, I'd love to see your spreadsheet.

Translation to English of Raw PhotoStudio

iMac,

I was planning on creating a translation page, but haven't gotten around to it. I think that no one should shy away from the program because of language. Once you know which buttons to push, it's more about the image.

Meanwhile, I'd love to see your spreadsheet.

Hi toisonder,

Thanks for your interest.

I have finished the Adjustment Sliders translation spreadsheet and almost finished doing the complete translation of the Raw PhotoStudio software, with the exception of the help files.

I hope to post the completed spreadsheet by tomorrow at the latest.

Regards,

iMac

Back