DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

B&W

Film...

Welcome! I am new here as well, and new to film. I am one of those that started with digital, and have now found myself stuck in an analog world. Normally I pick subjects such as industrial architecture, or long exposed seascapes. I have found that outdoor architecture is done well with TMax 100, or indoors with TMax 400. Long exposures I use the Tmax 100 or Fuji ACROS 100. The Tmax of both types offer a considerable advantage in contrast over the ACROS, but the Fuji performs well with a nice even tone. So many factors to consider, but I have found both to be great. Plan on developing your own?

Technical Pan but only if developped exactly as prescribed.
Still enough TP in my freezer. :)

Oh, and Ilford Delta3200 for grain like bricks. Wonderful for moody, industrial landscapes and the like

Back