DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Is there any third party lens fitting Canon R camera directly?

The question is regarding to the none Canon lens but not regarding to find the ad/store.
Not sure what you meant, but that link is for Rokinon RF lenses, third party lenses that fits the canon RF mount directly.

B&H shows 129 listings for RF mount lenses. 34 are for Canon, which leaves 95 for 3rd party.

Clipboard01.jpg

Since the third party lens are actually available for the Canon R camera, why do some people still favor Sony or Nikon camera because of the affordable third party lens? Is it the availability of the third party lens for the Canon R camera limited and expensive? Can anyone explain it?

They are manual focus, which requires too much skill for some people.

I don't look at Sony and Nikon lenses. Check them out and let me know what you find.

I don't look at Sony and Nikon lenses. Check them out and let me know what you find.
The Sony and Nikon camera have many cheap third party lens to select but Canon R camera does not. That is one of the reasons that some people prefer Sony and Nikon.

Back