DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Linking to a full size GFX 50R image

fails with message "The uploaded file is too large."

If you want to upload images on our own server, both restrictions needs be be considered. File size in KB and file size in pixel dimensions. See the FAQ for uploading images:

52626955502_caf11ba4bf_b.jpg

A test upload of an image

tested URL link to Flickr but seems complicated.
That's where I grabbed my pic from. To the left of the smiley face is the icon to post an image. Clicking that causes a small box to pop up (actually down) Then there are 2 choices one with By URL. You need to first click on that link button then insert the URL location of your image. Worked pretty flawlessly. Give it another try. If you need help just ask. Bob

I cant post a link
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact a moderator.

Attention: if you have published until now only less than "x" postings in this forum and your posting contains now a link/url, this posting will be automatically rejected due to spam-protection. The exact number for "X" will be not officially disclosed for obvious reasons. Please contact for this a moderator.

Back