CI Photocommunity

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Places in Bangkok to buy Nikon DSLRs

dirk

CI-Founder
Hi

does anybody of you know good places in Bangkok to buy Nikon DSLRs?

I will be in Bangkok for about 3 days and thought I could pick up a D40 or D80 there cheaper than in Europe...

Any address and/or phone numbers?

Thanks in advance

edwardkaraa

Hi Dirk,

I personally live in Bangkok.

One of the best places is:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This one usually has slightly cheaper prices:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

However, the Thai baht rate is currently very high so you will loose some of the price advantage.

If you need any assistance, or meet for a cup of coffee, just send me an email and I'll give you my phone number.

Cheers, Edward

dirk

CI-Founder
HI Edward,

this would be a nice idea. We have not that much time, but I hope we can meet. I will be in Bangkok from 17.12. until 20.12. with my wife and my 3 year old son. And my wife has a very long shopping list

I will send you a PM...

D

djg

Dirk, I'll almost run into you. I'll be in Bangkok for a couple of days in mid-January, on my way to Cha Am.

Have a great holiday!

dirk

CI-Founder
DJ Garcia (Djg) wrote on December 16:

' 2006 - 3:46 am,Dirk, I'll almost run into you. I'll be in Bangkok for a couple of days in mid-January, on my way to Cha Am. '

THAT is really a pitty. I will fly tonight with my family, so I will arrive on Sunday (17th) and only stay there 3 days, after that moving to Ko Samui (a little island of Thailand). On my way home end of December I will probably stay again 1-2 days in Bangkok, but on January 3rd I have to fly back from Bangkok to Frankfurt...unfortunately....

Life is unfair!

Or you come earlier to Bangkok