DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

90mm Elmarit 28

vishalvora

Dear all,

After much discussion I finally went for a new 90mm lens and just had to comment on how amazing it is! The colours and sharpness is brilliant, I shot a wedding last week with it and was blown away. It was also the first time I used TTL flash - the results are great and were greatly appreicated by all.

Thanks for all your help and advise - my Leica kit is now complete!

Best,

Vishal
www.vPhotographic.com

Vishal,

HA!!!! A Leica kit is NEVER complete! :>)

BTW... that 90 Elmarit is a beautiful piece of glass and I have no doubts that you'll really enjoy using it. I used a friend's 90 last weekend and hand-held it for a low light shot... the image came back sharp as a tack and beautiful with gorgeous tonality.

Cheers

You really need to work on the wife and explain how a second body would be benefical as would be some of the glass you now don`t have.

Back