DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Voigtlander 12mm Lens on Contax G1/G2

Yes, the lens mount conversion is done by Zoerk. They do both the 12 and the 15 to fit the G.

--Rick

a totally useless idea as the 12mm lens with an bessa r body will cost = let than 1000=20

I wanted to give my 16mm Hologon a run for it's money and started using it more often just to realize that tehre is no point. Lens is too dark for any type of mixed weather shooting without a tripod. I went out and bough a bessa l with 15mm for $430. Happy as a chimp with that combo and I have a body dedicated to wide angle.

Matt

Matt, Please explain in more detail what wideangle lens you are using on your g1/g2, how it connects to the camera and how you frame your shots. Cheers, James.

Matt,
Good choice! I recently bought this fanstatic lens (for $US395 new) and put it on a manual Lieca and having great fun. Your combination is even cheaper!
Regards, William

Back