DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Rain Walk

Box Man

fullsizeoutput_529c.jpeg
  • NIKON CORPORATION - NIKON 1 V1
  • 1 NIKKOR VR 30-110mm f/3.8-5.6
  • 30.0 mm
  • ƒ/3.8
  • 1/250 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 100

Having finger trouble editing

I like the empasis you have chosen as the reflection not the subject and I like it very much
Thanks! Yeah, often I'm after what is reflected rather than the source of the reflection. Hopefully I explained this correctly. :ROFLMAO:

I hadn't really notice that bit of colour that Rich mentioned but I very much agree that it does highlight the image.
With more colour you posted an image of a vending machine in a forum that looked like a monochrome cum colour highlight.
I forget the title but I can still see it as clear as day
Richard

I hadn't really notice that bit of colour that Rich mentioned but I very much agree that it does highlight the image.
With more colour you posted an image of a vending machine in a forum that looked like a monochrome cum colour highlight.
I forget the title but I can still see it as clear as day
Richard
Richard,

I believe the image you were referring to was called, Pop & Silence. And as you and Rich pointed out sometimes a little color can go a long way.

Back