DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Fine WB with Sigma SD14

Hi Amaxgraph,

I am NOT sure, whether my SIGMA knowledge will fit your requirements ... first of all I do not quite understand your question???! :confused:

See you with nice pictures

Klaus

My point is simple, i don't write a question, but a thesys. If you don't know how other ask to you, tell at other, don't give a response like that one gave to me in the post "red garrish...", because i'm thinking that you don't know nothing of that you say. Well, i open this 2 post only for person that have study in a scholl of photography, had a good preparation on digital (better on programming PC) and have do many experiment with your camera and post processing software. that's all.

Hi Amaxgraph,
this forum is open to everybody,so you have to accept user respondings even
in threads you opend.
Lot of users start from zero so it is normal that questions arise.
Some might sound stupid ohters ask for more detail.
Should a user, who is going to post in threads opened by you,
send copies of his certificates first to get permission to post?
Regards
Uwe

Hi Amaxgraph

As a matter of course, this forum is open for everybody who is in photography (SIGMA-photography in particular).

All posts are welcome! It is absolutely NO problem, if a user is NO expert on a certain topic!
Nobody has the right then to open a thread which excludes other members of our community or to insult others. Both you did!!

What we do here is sharing information, knowledge, and pictures.... we like to learn and we like to help .... both goes hand in hand. We expect a friendly athmosphere.

Regards

Klaus

Back