DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

CONTAX N EBAYwhats going on

HI FOLKS...
the camera i have relisted on ebay, i can say has been my worst ebay experience..
what is it about this camera...massive interest...during bidding.
then soon as auction is over losing all interest...
5 or 6 scammers, from china,romania,newyork..putting up their own adverts with my photos in..
people trying to hack into my account..people making verbal and physical threats...
the winner giving me negative feedback,because i opened a non paying dispute,because he refused to pay for the camera..
this camera seems to make humans behave in an odd unreasoning fashion...all i wanted to do was to raise some cash to buy a 17-35 and 100mm macro...
weird.....

Hi Alan,

I saw the antics and was a little surprised, having used ebay lots, usually to sell Contax & Zeiss items....maybe you should sell the N direct over this forum? there is a buy & sell section. I have received in my time 2 negs on ebay myself, both from non payers !!! the ebay system in this respect is frankly crap, I cannot see it is beyond their wit to ensure genuine non payers are unable to leave feedback. By the way, I have a like new boxed N 100mm macro if you are interested.

Back