DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Photo Contest test challenge

Photo contest

dirk

DPRF-Founder
Administrator
test

I installed that plugin. This runs on another big site very successful for years.

We have now to test this and I try to figure out how to make the settings.

• I created a subforum for all challenges.
  • This is a test-challenge thread. You can upload now sample images and we will see how this works with the voting and how it displays all uploded images and likes in this thread
  • The sum of likes in the topdisplay should be visible after the test-challenge stops, which should be Sunday 12 am European time
  • I also created a "how-to" thread for the explanation on how this shall work. We need to discus this too: https://dprforum.com/community/threads/how-do-photo-contests-work-photo-of-the-month-pom.501/
  • We need a good name for this. Shall it be challenges or photo contests or photo of the month?

Go ahead and play around. Upload photos in this test-thread.. Per posting only one photo. Do give likes, but not to all images, so we see how this will be displayed.

I have to leave now...

Last edited:
0c4.gif

Back