DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Carl Zeiss Planar 50mm f/1.7 Sigma mount

jesito

Attachments

• DSC00842.jpg
    EXIF
    DSC00842.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG03429.jpg
    EXIF
    IMG03429.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG03435.jpg
    EXIF
    IMG03435.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG03454.jpg
    EXIF
    IMG03454.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG03455.jpg
    EXIF
    IMG03455.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 4
Jes great shots....I love my Zeiss glass on my SD14....

Keep up the shots..

Tony C.

Thanks, Tony.
I'm thinking on getting a SD14 back home...
Did you replace the camera mount or do you have adapted lenses?.

Regards.

Jes.

Jes,

I replaced the Camera mount....I had a bunch of Zeiss ZF glass and thought the mount replacement would be the most logical way of going...

Tony C.

Jes,

I replaced the Camera mount....I had a bunch of Zeiss ZF glass and thought the mount replacement would be the most logical way of going...

Tony C.

The right move!... I got only this Planar, all the other lenses are Sigma.

Regards.

Jes.

The right move!... I got only this Planar, all the other lenses are Sigma.

Regards.

Jes.

Hi Joe, I converted my Zeiss 50mm f1.7 Planar T* to PK mount as it was closer to the diameter of the lens than an SA mounting plate.
Extremely difficult conversion too, and was'nt really worth it in the end as I never use the lens anymore because I much prefer my Canon FL 55mm f1.2.
BTW, would you be interested in a Zeiss 85mm f1.4 Planar T* in SA mount? Its near mint, comes with a really great, hard rubber lenshood
and I'll take £300 for it. I can throw in the original C/Y mounting plate should you want to convert it back...Its was an extremely easy lens to convert. I'm only selling it because firstly, I have fallen on hard times lately and secondly because I have a faster Canon FD 85mm f1.2 L, also in SA mount.

Hi Joe, I converted my Zeiss 50mm f1.7 Planar T* to PK mount as it was closer to the diameter of the lens than an SA mounting plate.
Extremely difficult conversion too, and was'nt really worth it in the end as I never use the lens anymore because I much prefer my Canon FL 55mm f1.2.
BTW, would you be interested in a Zeiss 85mm f1.4 Planar T* in SA mount? Its near mint, comes with a really great, hard rubber lenshood
and I'll take £300 for it. I can throw in the original C/Y mounting plate should you want to convert it back...Its was an extremely easy lens to convert. I'm only selling it because firstly, I have fallen on hard times lately and secondly because I have a faster Canon FD 85mm f1.2 L, also in SA mount.

Let me think on it, really tempting... ;)

Regards.
Jes.

Back