DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

TLA 360 Manual

G

Dear Freaks,

I've just got a TLA 360, but no manual. When shooting with my RTSIII, the flash meter indicator in the viewfinder shows +2. The flash is on "Normal" and TTL mode, and both heads are used. Shooting with my old TLA 30 and a bounch card, the flash meter shows 0 and the pictures are fine. I have not yet seen the new pictures, but I worry.

Do any of you know how to use this lowely flash, as it's too expensive to hang over the fireplace;-)

Or: Do you know where to download a Users manual, as I can't find it here.

Thanks for a good site!

Karsten

Hi Karsten!

Try to get a copy from Yashica Europe in Hamburg, and (which I did) try to get a copy of the manual of the old Nikon SB24 which is exact the same flash. The Nikn Manual is much better and clearer. AFAIK the RTSIII has some troubles with the TTL-metering If You do not use the built in flash meter.

Hope that helps
Regards
Wolfgang

Thanks Wolfgang,

A friend of mine has the SB24, I'll ask him. I was not aware of the uniformity between the two units. I feel like asking: Who made/make these units ? Nikon, Kyocera, others?

BR,
Karsten

Hi,
looking for TLA 360 manual too, did anyone found it ?

Franck

Happy new year !!!!

Back