DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Brave New World

Pan_Handle

I participated over the last year or two in the DPR Medium Format Group, under the name New to DCS-World. As I really only post on the Medium Format Group (a bit in Printing), and, with the exception of a Samsung smartphone, only shoot medium format these days (GFX 100S), I thought a new name was in order. The very large majority of images I shoot and post are panoramas, so I figured a pan-associated name made sense, hence Pan-Handle.

Very much looking forward to participating here! It seems that the limits on upload size are a bit smaller here (4 Mb?), so I guess linking to online images will be the way to go. I understand I need to have a few posts here before posting links is permitted. All sounds good!

Best regards,
Nathan in N Ireland

Very happy to share! I have signed up to Photobucket, which allows me to upload up to 200 Mb per image. That is actually about 3X the size of what DPR used to allow, so I will start sharing once I am permitted to post links.

Best regards,
Nathan

I am trying to embed a link here to the last photo I shared on DPReview. It is a vertical panorama of a stained glass window my wife and I saw on Saturday in Timoleague, a village outside of Cork. Ireland. It is one of the better-known windows by the great Arts and Crafts Master Harry Clarke, shot with the GF 250 and GFX 100S. Still figuring out links, and I realise I may not be authorised to link here yet...

Best regards,
Nathan

Back