DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

San Carlos de Bariloche

G

Hola, mi nombre es Rodrigo, soy de Bariloche, Argentina y quisiera saber si hay alguien por estos lados usando Contax.
Hi there, I´m Rodrigo from Bariloche, Argentina, this "part" of my post is just to let you know about a "photographers paradise", if you can afford it, it´s worthy to come over here.
I mostly dedicate to portraits and landscape, so you can take what you see in my uploads as a beguinner´s ex&le of what you´ll find here.
Good luck everybody !

Hola Rodrigo, Mi nombre es Eduardo y estoy en Cinco Saltos.Empleo equipos Contax desde 1983, Aunque por razones de "conseguibilidad" empleo tambien equipo Nikon. PEERO contax ES CONTAX !
SALUDOS.

Necesito conseguir manual de uso de DATA BACK D7.PARA 167MT Y PANTALLA DE ENFOQUE PARA LA MISMA CAMARA. I am looking for the instruction manual of D7 data back Contax 167 and focusin screen for same camera. please contact me.

Back