DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Meeting Photokina 2002 in Cologne KoelnGermany

G

Is somebody of you going to visit the kina this year? I will visit it several days as i live not far from cologne, a possebility to meet others from this list?

"Is somebody of you going to visit the kina this year? I will visit it several days as i live not far from cologne, a possebility to meet others from this list?"

Hi Ben,

Great idea, I ahev thought about it too. I will be very likely there. But at this moment I can not tell you exactly when. This depends on my clients. I will be in vacation til 22nd of september and depending on how much work is waiting for me in the office, I can go sooner or later there. If more people are there, we could arrange a Contaxinfo.com member meeting. Maybe I find some beer and a diet coke in my fridge to share
happy.gif

dirk

Living in a neighborhood city of Cologne too, I'sure be there one or two days.

Hi all,
I think I'll visit the Photokina once this year. Don't know about the Date yet.

Volker

Hi all!

Are there plans for a photokina-meeting by now? I would like to be counted in.

Best regards,
Uwe

Hi Uwe,

there seems to be not as many people around Cologne in September as I estimated. I have got til now only 2 requests. Since I am currently on vacation, I will check the final number on September 22nd earliest. Everybody who is interested is welcome. Please send me a private e-mail with your preferred days. It seems possible for me on Friday or Saturday, depending on other appointements I have. This will be sure only in the last second after Sepetmber 23rd.

dirk

I´ll be at the photokina on wednesday and thursday. If anybody is interested, give me a call under 01793954021.

Best Regards
Volker

Hello,

that's a good idea Volker. I also give my mobile number here: +491793921719

I'll arrive in Colongne by train tomorrow at 10:30 AM and will be able to stay there until 16:30 PM.

If someone else will be there tomorrow it would be nice to meet there!

Matthias

Back