CI Photocommunity

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Repair parts



I managed to purchase a new old stock ST from a dealer. The camera functions perfectly but there is one cosmetic problem I'd like to resolve (yes, I admit to being anal about such things)...that way it would not only function as new but also look as new. There is a healthy ding on the side of the top plate. I might be able to get the ding out myself but in case I'm not satisfied with the results I'd like to buy a new top plate. If one needs a top plate, where would one go to get it?



Well-Known Member

I know Kyocera still services STs (I had mine done about 4 months ago) so you should probably send it along to them. I am not familiar with any 3rd parties that work on STs.