If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.
However, it's this time we need to thank the others who have suffered through the process.
His dear wife for example who has shared his worries. Ffordes who've had there gear returned, but most of all the poor soul who:
- persuaded him that it was the right tool to exercise his vision,
- who sold him the camera body
- who showed him how to operate it
- who struggled to analyse his fogging problems
- who used his own studio to set-up the fogging test
- who processed and scanned his film
- who determined precisely what was going wrong
- who lent him a camera back so he could continue to use it
- who recommended a scanner and found a source for it
- who directed him to a source for an excellent replacement back
A man no doubt relieved that he hasn't unknowingly sold Andy a pup.
Let's spare a thought for that poor individual, salt of the earth, Hasselblad user we can rely upon. Raise your glass to him Andy !