DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Anybody here?

Glyn R

This looks like one of those ghost forums I come across from time to time. Forum still running but nobody there. Shame its nciely laid out but no action.

Hi Dirk

I am using Sony A350 at present. I came across your forum but I felt the activity was very low. I used to be a film Minolta user with a Dynax 700si. Then bought a Dimage Z2 to try out digital. When I decided to buy a digital SLR Minolta had no offering so I went with Olympus. I have used E-system for about 5 years and just decided to change with the new offerings from Sony. This seems to be a catch all forum with subdivisions. Hope the activity level increases.

Hi Glyn,

yes, it is currently quite here. But it is up to us. there are enough suers registeredd here and each day new user join the forum.

But if nobody writes, it is hard to see more traffic :)

So I hope that the traffic will increase over the time.

I used to have a Minolta Maxxum 7D. Before that I used Maxxum 9xi. I am waiting for the fullframe models before I decide to buy another DSLR...

Best regards

Back