DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Hi from Canada

Now retired, using a Canon 6D equipped with Zeiss ZE lenses. I use the Zeiss because I fell in love with the brand when I was a youth using a Praktica camera. I then moved up to a couple of Contax cameras. I lament the demise of Contax - they feel so much better in the hand than Canon.

Landscapes and holiday photos are my favourite. Perhaps I'm too shy for portraits of local people

David

Hi David,

thank you also for your introduction! The first five get a kiss :z04_whip2_1:

So you are a Contaxian! Nice! I miss that too and I still have not found a 100% replacement to feel as good as with my Contax system in the old times... :z04_menno: I really miss that time... :sad:

But fortunately Zeiss is offereing some (expoensive) lesnes to be used with other lens mounts...

Show us images made with your Zeiss combination. Wherever you want to in the forum... We could probably also open a thread "fun with Zeiss lenss", because they are used with so many different brands together...

Back