DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Sony DSLR and Zeiss lenses

dirk

DPRF-Founder
Administrator
Hi

I just saw the new section on the Zeiss site (German and English) for Sony cooperation:

http://www.zeiss.de/C12567A8003B58B9/Contents-Frame/4AE4CD3C0EC87F91C12571110038C241

Interestingly, the image of the Sony cybershot camera is looking different to my Sony R1. I do not know whether this is a Sony F828. Can anybody comment on this? Some parts like like it, some don't

My R1 has a silver shutter releasse and the on-off "hubble" has 3 littele spots on the top.

On this image the on-off switch is in black and is missing the 3 spots.

The text of the page is written very general and can be interpreted for both, the old cybershots and a new DSLR system...

419369.jpg

Two possibilities, it could be a variant of R1 with different on-off switch.

If it is the new Sony camera, it closely resembles R1 with very similar look for the lens and the flash compartment.

I strongly believe Sony will introduce a system with interchangable lenses but not having a mirror. It will have the same sensor size as R1. This photo could be it.

Back