SD14 Basics and a Quick Reference Card

Steaphany

With some of the discussions here addressing SD14 basics or where to find various functions, I decided to come up with something that Sigma should have included with every SD14, a Quick Reference Guide.

Just print out the attached image on a landscape 8.5x11 page and you'll have a single sheet listing all the FUNC and Menu operations with references to the manual pages to read more:

QuickRef.jpg

Keep the Quick Reference card in your camera bag and it will be handy when you need to find something in a hurry.

tc95

Thanks for the card...Steaphany....

I am printing mine as I type..:z04_pc2:

(For mac users...change to landscape and print at 75% otherwise it will print on two pages)

Tony C.

OyvindS

Neat

Good idea!

With some of the discussions here addressing SD14 basics or where to find various functions, I decided to come up with something that Sigma should have included with every SD14, a Quick Reference Guide.

Just print out the attached image on a landscape 8.5x11 page and you'll have a single sheet listing all the FUNC and Menu operations with references to the manual pages to read more:

View attachment 1697

Keep the Quick Reference card in your camera bag and it will be handy when you need to find something in a hurry.

toisondor

Wow, I'm impressed at how many functions I never use...and that I had forgotten about. This will be very helpful! Thanks,

Jesse

Guest .

Banned
Hi Stephany,

that is a nice piece of work really! :z02_respekt:

That seems to be a very useful tool for SD14 quick operation!

May I publish that in C-Info's German forum, too?!

See you with nice pictures

Klaus

Steaphany

Hi Klaus,

Please feel free to share my Quick Reference, that is precisely why I created it in the first place.

Guest .

Banned
Thanks,

I will do so ...... posting the link over here to make clear, who earn's the flowers! :)

Regards

Klaus

Guest .

Banned
There it goes .....

Thanks again! I really believe, that your "Quick Reference Card" will be good help for our German SIGMA-fans as well. :)

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

See you with nice pictures

Klaus