DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Got the SD14

jesito

Got my SD14!!

I'm so excited, it came at the same time the SIGMA 28-80, so now I got the AF coverage for most of the range (18-50, 28-80, 70-300).
Unfortunately I won't be able to try it until probably the weekend (too busy).
But I'm really happy!!

Kind regards,
Jes.

WONDERFUL Jes! Pretty cool that the lens came at the same time. I've heard good things about the 28-80, and I'm sure you'll put it to your usual high standards.

I was impressed with the clean and efficient packaging for the Sigma SD-14.

I am ENVIOUS! Not just the SD-14, but you ALSO have the venerable and to me almost "classic" SD-9! :z04_2171:

Laurence

As Uwe so aptly pontificated, there is a learning curve to this venerable SD-14! I am actually documenting some charts for various settings and results, just to see how I can interpret the best settings for any given type of lighting...
icon11.gif

As Uwe so aptly pontificated, there is a learning curve to this venerable SD-14! I am actually documenting some charts for various settings and results, just to see how I can interpret the best settings for any given type of lighting...
icon11.gif

With the SD9 there was also a dfficult learning curve... With some light conditions it's better to overepose by +1.0, on some baklight situations it was necessary to underexpose... Hope it's similar with the SD14 :)

Kind regards,
Jes.

Back