DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Trek through the WoodsH

akv

Hi all,
Took the SD 14 out for some pics in local wooded area.
Sigma SD14 28-80
Processed in SPP

Attachments

• woods 1.JPG
    EXIF
    woods 1.JPG
    214.8 KB · Views: 8
  • woods 2.JPG
    EXIF
    woods 2.JPG
    192.7 KB · Views: 7
  • woods 3.JPG
    EXIF
    woods 3.JPG
    126.6 KB · Views: 8
  • woods 4.JPG
    EXIF
    woods 4.JPG
    279.8 KB · Views: 10
  • woods 5.JPG
    EXIF
    woods 5.JPG
    344 KB · Views: 8
  • woods 6.JPG
    EXIF
    woods 6.JPG
    340.8 KB · Views: 8
Hi AKV,

no6. has an interesting silhouette, I find it interesting.

Thank you for posting nice pictures,

Robert

Thanks Robert,
I'm not sure what kind of tree it is but I looked up and that's what I saw. It reminds me of a Mandelbrot set in a way.
The picture of the tree with the jug of laundry detergent was puzzling to me. I couldn't understand why there would be a jug of laundry detergent out there. I'm still puzzled! lol

The bright red is a stark contrast to the other natural colors.

It may have come from the distant house in the background.

Haha, the dillema of the laundry jug.
Yes it immediately caught my eye. Nothing that bright except for the red feathers on a woodpecker family that lives in those woods (I have yet to capture them in binary).

There's litter all over those woods especially around the road and the school at one end.
But I couldn't figure why an empty laundry jug. I figured someone used it to carry out liquids
but that didn't make too much sense.

I don't know... I just don't like being puzzled lol. But that's what makes the world so great, all the little mysteries.

Back